Jan 12, 2012, 08:47 PM
    That's exactly right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is property bought with heneritance money considered community property in Texas? [ 0 Answers ]

My step mother purchased property with monies that was left to her by her father. It was raw land at the time. There have been improvements made to the property by my father. Is it now considered community property? Is there a deed that would make it not community property?

Property taxes put in my name by seller resinding on property who owns the house [ 3 Answers ]

Property taxes put in my name because seller resinded as owner who legally owns the house

Do I need to pay any real estate property taxes to the IRS on foreign property? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a US Citizen with real estate property in another country. I currently reside on the US. The properties are currently rented. Do I need to pay any real estate property taxes to the IRS? I know I should include this income in my tax return. But is there any tax for owning the property that I...

Landlord and loose dog on leased property, doesn't property go with the lease house? [ 31 Answers ]

I lease a house that has a front yard and a backyard and a legal apartment off to the side. My landlord and his dog live in his apt in the garage that I do not think is legal. When we moved in he told us he would be moving in a few months. Before he moved he let his big german sheperd mix run...

View more questions Search