Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sahshia1_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 07:17 PM
    HELP! Need to know if the way I want to get my hair from a bleached and toned pale
    Hi I just bleached my hair 3 times and applied toner but its still pale yellow I used the purple shampoo and conditioner but the color I want is not on my head HELP ME please I have clairol born blond nicen easy and was woundering if I apply that to my hair will it cure my ugly colored hair I liked the color on the box ? If not what will ? Ps looked at a lot of answers and a lot of people are saying GO TO A SALON well its to late for me now I'm already half way there and plus I don't have that kind of cash so please don't mention a salon trust me I know a salon is best but I just can't go THANK YOU!
    frankplank Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2012, 04:21 AM
    Try using ash blonde for reason when put on bleach blonde hair it changes the colour to a very pale blonde no yellow? Or using jerome russel lightner I have bleach blonde hair with no yellow pigments and it works! And don't just use the silver shampoo and conditioner use the twice a week treatment its better than the shampoo hope this helps (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over toned my blonde hair too ashy- can I use a more yellow toner to get it brighter? [ 0 Answers ]

I had very yellowy highlights, and so I used a violet toner to make them more ash. I left it on too long I guess (6mins) and now my hair is a bit dull. Can I use another toner now to get it back a little more blonde?

How to fix two toned hair dye [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair last night. My hair was black from where I dyed it before about 6 months ago. Well I tried to lighten it to a auburn color and only the top of my head turned a red orange color and the rest of my hair is still a dark brown color I would say my hair is screwed up how can I fix this......

Bleached, then toned, NOW I'm GREY! [ 2 Answers ]

OK. So I consider myself a haircolor Novice, partly because my mom was a cosmetologist, and I have been successfully coloring my hair at home for about 10 years now. But NOT THIS TIME! I have naturally Sandy Blonde hair. I decided just for a change of pace, and frequenting boredom, to go to a dark...

View more questions Search