Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hambert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 06:50 PM
    How to make my site liquid?
    My site is thefoundthis.com I would like it to be able to fit every screen resolution. Is there a way to do this with js and php or would it be easier to do it with css and html. Please view my source and tell me everything and step I must do.
    Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

20% Phosphate solution has crystals in the bottom - how do I make it liquid again? [ 1 Answers ]

Got a crystal-growing kit for Christmas. I have three sealed bags of solution that is supposed to be 80% water and 20% Phosphate. All three have lots of hard crystals in them. I'm assuming they should be liquid. Can I just heat the bags gently (in a bowl of hot tap water? In the microwave?) to...

How does liquid remain at constant temperature whilst there are both liquid and solid [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the temperature of a cooling liquid remains constant whilst there are both liquid and solid phases present Thank you

How to Make more money out of my Site? [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I have a Car blog and forum community and also have some sponsors that pays me each month and also Google ads. But id like to learn how to make more money out of it and also get more people to sign up and join our car discussion Thanks in advance

Liquid Protein,liquid flax oil, and prostate. [ 2 Answers ]

I have taken natural supplements for years. The store where I buy them has been in business for 60 years and the lady I ask for advice from has been there that long also, so I feel she is well versed in the products I buy. In a discussion a couple months ago she recommended I take Flax seed oil for...

I am trying to find a site to make a site [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good website to make a good website and I don't wnt 2 buy or install or download anything onto my computer synthasite was a good one but I didn't quite like it

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.