Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbemisola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 06:16 PM
    You love to sing but I can't write lyrics. Someone please help me!
    I have a talent show coming up and I want to sing a new song that only the person that wrote it knows I am 13 and I am a girl I love pop and my favorite artist is selena gomes and beyonce my favorite song is love you like a love song baby by selena gomez... I like not tooo slow or to fast beat I like something medium and I want a song like selena gomezes songs... please help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2012, 07:18 PM
    People get PAID to write songs for other people. I very much doubt you are going to find anyone who will spend the time and energy to write a song especially for you.

Why can't you sing something else has recorded? Or - write a poem and then set it to music.

Who is going to write the music if someone here writes the lyrics?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone write me a love song to sing to my girlfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I really love my girlfriend and I want to sing her a song but when I try and write a cute love song for her I just can't seem to be able to do it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could write me a cute lovg song that any girl would like.

Who sing this song with these lyrics it hurts me to know you doing me wrong girl [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of this song or artist with these lyrics it hurts me to know you doing me wrong girl. Girl I wonder what I did wrong for you to treat me like you do.my heart is hurting girl so bad

I love to sing and perform [ 10 Answers ]

I love to sing and perform, I am I A grade student in drama and I sung in front of the whole school :) and now I am in a band, BUT I want to make something out of this to create myslef a good future but I don't no how. I need someone to recognize my talent and give me my chance to shine.

Can someone write me some lyrics? [ 6 Answers ]

Im in a band I can play guitar but I can't write lyrics, can someone please write me a heavy metal song about killing, love and death or something?

I don't know the title or lyrics or artist BUT I can sing the jist of it [ 3 Answers ]

This song is a VERY good passionate r&b song I was wondering if anyone would be willing to listen to me sing it and mayb they can identify the title of the song , it is a r&b song about a guy singing to a girl about how she makes everything better this song is no earlier than 2000 and no later than...

View more questions Search