Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hfbarker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 03:39 PM
    My Trane XE90 flashing red light
    My trane XE90 wasn't giving out hot heat but warm/cool heat and the furnace light was flashing 2 lights which meant "Systems Lockout." I turned the thermostate off and the furnace switch off and let it sit for 30 min and then turned both back on. Now light is flashing constant. The control panel says flashing slow is okay flashing fast I need to "Call for Heat." What is fast and what is slow, I've never paid any attention to the light before so I don't know what fast or slow is on this thing. Is slow every couple seconds or continuous? By the way the heat after being on now for 15 minutes is warm/hot, but light is still flashing. I'm trying to figure this out without calling someone for help...

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XB90 Gas Furnace -Red Flashing Light [ 6 Answers ]

My Trane XB90 Gas furnace has a red flashing led light. Is this a problem? What does it mean? Thanks in advance...

Trane xe90? [ 0 Answers ]

My xe 90 exaust fan comes on like it should then burner then fan to blow through house then it circulation fan shuts off and it goes though the 3 steps again it will do that acouple of times then stay on like it should can someone help thanks

What do I do about a Trane XR80 with the light flashing twice and providing no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane XR80 that was installed new in the summer of 2004. Tonight it appears to not be functioning correctly for the first time. The error light is blinking twice, I have replaced the air filter, made sure the pilot is on and the gas valve is open. The unit appears to turn on and ignite...

Trane XE90 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, Hoping to get some quick help and keep the repairman at bay. Our Trane XE90 furnace keeps powering on, but it will not send any air out, warm or otherwise. We have changed the air filter... it is blinking three red LED lights, but I can't find out what that code means. Many thanks...

Flashing red light code ? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I have seen the same question asked and followed the instructions, BUT I can't find the meaning of my code on the inside of my access panel. I have a Trane XE80 with a White-Rodgers 50a50-473 control panel, the heat cycles on and off every 20 30min. The flashing code is (I think) 14 ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.