Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumit93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 12, 2012, 12:41 AM
    Do you like wear indian ethnic wear dress?
    I belong to India and only follow latest Indian tradition fashion.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 25, 2012, 10:47 PM
    I like indian jewelry
    Pallavi259 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 11:12 PM
    There is no comparison of Indian ethnic wear dress especially saree, which is considered as one of the best Indian attires wear by women. Traditional and contemporary sarees are available online in different colours, fabrics and styles. Online designer sarees adds value to your looks and emphasize the feminine beauty when it gets matched with beautiful blouse patterns.
    XxElfPrincessxX Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 09:16 AM
    I absolutely love to wear their jewelry. It's so cute <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What Formal Dress Should I Wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to know what type and colour dress I should wear to the graduation ball In year 10 I wore green & In year 11 I wore purple I want to wear something different this year, to suit me *Im a short girl at 5ft3, so I don't want a long dress I will trip over, I don't want to wear a...

What type of dress do you wear for a bar mitzvah [ 1 Answers ]

I have light brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. I don't know what type of dress to find for a bar mitzvah I'm going to in September. I need to find a color that suits me and a style of dress.. HELP ME!!

What shoes to wear with my dress? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have to go to a wedding so I bought a dark teal bubble dress that ends right before my knees. I didn't really want to wear heels, but if those are the best shoes for the dress I will. Also, on the straps there are some type of wooden beads, so I was thinking brown shoes. I'm not really good...

View more questions Search