Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejinal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 10:47 PM
    How to share scanner on network?
    I have brother mfc-7340 all in one equipment, I want to scan file on network share
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 07:32 AM
    In that Brother model line, model MFC-7345N supports direct network scanning. Model MFC-7340 does not.

A possible workaround is to connect the MFC to a networked machine, use that machine to scan, and then copy the resulting file to a network share. However, the more users there are, the more hassle this becomes. Upgrading the machine to another model that can be directly networked may be a better solution.

MFC-7340 User's Guide
    MFC-7340 Software User's Guide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I share my Scanner? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me in shareing my scanner on lan for others to use from their PC??

Share scanner on network [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all... Tell me that how can I share my scanner which is connected with one of my 5 pc's on Lan. I wants to share scanner for other users can access that scanner while the actual pc/pc user is busy in other work. If in this case any other want to scan the document then they can make...

How can I share my scanner within LAN? [ 4 Answers ]

It is an internet café I need to share my scanner through the server there are 6 computers connected in LAN. Already my printer I shared and it s working. We use os win xp.

I want to share my scanner on lan [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all... Please tell me that how can I share my scanner which is connected with one of my 5 pc's on Lan. I wants to share scanner for other users can access that scanner while the actual pc/pc user is busy in other work. If in this case any other want to scan the document then they can...

View more questions Search