Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daviddcjd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 09:13 PM
    Ask an spss expert?
    How do I import an excel file that has two pages of data into spss? The first page is a pretest and second page is a post test. When I try to import the data from page one is the only data that transfers.

Check out some similar questions!

SPSS analysis [ 0 Answers ]

I need to analyse individual differences (age, gender, education, neuroticism) with occupational stress. Is there anyone who could tell me what kind of data analysis should I use?

Spss help ask question? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a way in SPSS syntax to count the number of words in a string varaible list. For example the question asks how many words can you think of that start with the letter R. Is there a way in syntax to count the number if they were separated by a comma?

Using SPSS [ 1 Answers ]

I had to create a survey for a class of mine. All of the responses were recorded using Google docs. From Google docs I had to export everything to excel. And then from excel I imported (or exported?) everythng into SPSS. I was able to recode all of the original responses (i.e. male=1, female=2,...

Statistics -spss [ 2 Answers ]

Like to know the following questions comes under which type of measurment(ordinal,nominal,ratio and interval)? a) Liking school(label)- 1) like a lot,2) like a bit,3) not verymuch,4) not at all(values) - ? b)Truancy of students(label)- 1)0days 2) 1day 3) 2days 4) 3days 5) 4 days or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.