Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knee_man Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Its been two months now
    I been out the hospital for two months now from acl and mcl surgery and I feel clicking in my knee is that a bad thing...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 11, 2012, 03:53 PM
    No need to post twice to get an answer. We are all volunteers here with permanent jobs.

Hi knee, more appropriate info... how old you? This is a complicated surgery and depending on your age may affect the answer. We can't diagnose here for obvious reasons, medical, etc.

Jan 11, 2012, 06:34 PM
    I'm 35.

Jan 11, 2012, 06:35 PM
    What type of information do you need to know?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 12, 2012, 04:55 AM
    The clicking sound you hear could possibly be cartilage or tendon snapping over bone, just a thought because we can't really diagnose here in AMHD for a lot of reasons. Even if there is not pain accompanying the clicking sound, you should have it checked out.

Was this injury related surgery?

Jan 12, 2012, 08:43 AM
    That's what I been feeling the snapping over the bone... is there anything I could do to stop the feeling or the stop the bone from snapping

Jan 12, 2012, 08:50 AM
    I been having the feeling before the surgery because I had torn my acl and mcl that's why I had the surgery but I thought by me having the surgery I wouldn't have that feeling nomore... I been out the hospital for 2mths now and I been keep the brace on my knee and workings on my 90 degree angle as I'm working on my 90 degree angle on my knee I been hearing and feeling the snapping ova the bone so I been worrying that surgery didn't work at all...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 (1 semester) + OPT (2 months) + H1b visa (3 months), how to file Taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

I came on F1 visa and graduated in May 2008 (studied 1 semester in 2008) then I started my job as a physical therapist on OPT base for 2 months and I got H1b visa and worked 3 more months in 2008, 1) how do I file taxes? 2) which things do I have keep in mind while I file taxes? Fairly new...

9 months in F1 OPT and 3 months in H1B. How do I calculate my federal taxes ? [ 3 Answers ]

I was working in a company in F1 visa for 9 months under OPT and my H1b started from 1st October. That makes 9 months in F1 and 3 months in H1B visa. How do I calculate my taxes ?

9 Months on OPT and 3 Months on H1B will I qualify to claim Making Work Pay Credit [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was on OPT till Oct 1 2009 then I changed to H1-B. I researched a bit and found out that I have to fill in 1040NREZ (Please correct me if I am wrong :)). I filled my Federal Tax using Cintax application. And then to cross verify I again filled it with H&R Block, free federal...

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

View more questions Search