Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthonymcgnty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Does a 2002 chevy tahoe has space to put a third row seat?
    2002 chevy tahoe without third rowe has wells for a third row seat

Check out some similar questions!

Chevy Tahoe 3rd row seat [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to buy a chevy tahoe and I want to buy a 3rd row seat. However the vehicle has a factory carpet covering the space where the 3rd seat would go. I tried to check to see if I could feel wells where the seat would go and I found 4. I just want to make sure without cutting the rug if the...

2002 chevy tahoe blown ignition fuse? [ 2 Answers ]

Just changed the alternator and battery, went to turn on ignition and now it won't start. Found a blown 40 amp fuse. Rplaced and blown again

2003 chevy Tahoe power seat and heater issue [ 6 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. All was well for a month and now the front seat warmers do not work, as well as the DRIVERS side (only) power seat controls. I have seen similar posts but not exactly the same issues. The lights do NOT come on for the warmers. I have read it could be as...

2003 Chevy tahoe seat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. When I try to move the seat up, it goes back. Also, when I try to move the seat back it won't do anything. Sometimes when I move the little nob, to move the seat, it doesn't never do anything! My wife and I can't reach the peddles. HELP! Thanks = )

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.