Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redbeard8771 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Small business loans for convicted felons
    I live in NC and would like to know if there are grant money funds for a small business loan available for a convicted felon?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2012, 11:34 AM
    There is none because you are a convicted felon,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a business for felons being a convicted felon? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know what steps to take to start up a community re-entry service that will help people with felony convictions get jobs? The catch is, I too am also a convicted felon. I caught a felony charge charge about 9 years ago.

Government grants or loans for convicted felons [ 5 Answers ]

Are there government grants or loans for convicted felons to go to school.

Are there grants available for convicted felons to start a legal business [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who has a legal business (residential and commercial maintaince ) are there grants available to help with techinacal classes and business expansion

Small business start up progams for convicted felons [ 9 Answers ]

Are there any known government programs to assist convicted felons in starting a small business or buying into a franchise ?

Convicted Felons and Home Loans? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all! I am writing to ask about convicted felons in Texas being able to apply for a home loan. My sister-in-law has a boyfriend that is a convicted felon... drug charges from years ago. He has done all his time and everything and they are now trying to buy a home as they are...

View more questions Search