Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnlayell Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 11:23 AM
    What is a good search site for background checks?
    What is a good search site for background checks?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2012, 11:44 AM
    If you are asking for free and reliable there is no such thing. Some sites are better than others.

If you are looking for a person's background/criminal record many States have info available on line.

I have never found one site that is reliable, other than the Government sites. Obviously you would have to switch from one site to another (State, County, City) and compare the info IF the info is available on line.

Why are you doing a background check?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About background checks [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a new job, and want to find out how to get a background check on myself, some of my passed employment dates may be incorrect. Just want to see what a possible employer will see about me.?

Background checks [ 2 Answers ]

Can background check companies really find out how many places you've worked or is it okay to just put down the best ones you've worked at?

Background Checks [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a job abd most require a background check what I s zero tolerance and if you have a background and it is non violent then what do you do?

Background checks [ 3 Answers ]

Do misdeamenors show up on criminal background checks in Tennessee and if so can that stop you from getting a nurses license?

View more questions Search