Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    montyella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Failed a medical
    My husband drank approx 10 pints and 10 measures of spirits on the Saturday and failed his medical for a new job on the Tuesday. Too much alcohol in his blood system. He drinks once a month, has a gastric band and has lost approx 7 stone. He takes simvastatin, doxazosin on a regular basis, please help, thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2012, 11:21 AM
    What is it you would like help with?
    montyella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Failed medical
    Can he appeal or has the medication had an effect with the alcohol? Why did he fail this test
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Please do not start new questions, I have merged these, merely "answer" your own question to add more info.

Ok, why did he fail the physcial, was it because of the test for drinking? Or was it because of his surgery or was it because of other health issues.

Also only the company he was applying to , will know if he can appeal, it will depend upon their company policy. Perhaps HR will allow another physical, perhaps they will not.

Also sorry, but if he knew he was taking a physical on Tue and he drank that much two day before, honestly he deserves to fail. He should have known better, He has some responsibility to be prepared for tests and to being hired.

Does he reallly not want to get a job perhaps ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have been on probation in Florida since Aug 2008 for a dui and GTA. I have paid all restitution and completed everything as ordered by the court. I however failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). My probation officer however said he wasn't going to violate me....

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

Failed as a mother. [ 2 Answers ]

I just don't know where to start... I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and is getting very hard to raise her anymore. My mother in law lives with us and she makes it so difficult to raise my child. I know grandparents spoil, but this lady goes beyond to defy me and my way of raising my daughter. I...

A/C failed to come [ 9 Answers ]

Just installed a honeywell thermostat model RTH230B. Connected as follows Rh to Red Rc to Blue W to White Y to Yellow G to Green Set J2 Jumper to HE A/C failed to come ON. Checked Panel light showing Rapid flashing indicating Short circuit to 24 v/vac Reverse polarity. How can I reset it....

View more questions Search