Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOKIWE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 06:31 AM
    Create a navigational website
    I need help with my Hypertext markup language project. I was asked to create a navigational website, and the code should be written in notepad. Please help me create the website, I don't know how to go about it what it should consist of please help me it is due on Friday. The main page should include at least three links, tables, images and forms, the main page must be named index.html
    ashkwil Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Www.w3schools.com a site with a lot of HTML tutorials you can find information on making links, tables and images and forms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need step by step instructions/tutorials on how to create a database driven website? [ 11 Answers ]

I am a caseworker contracted in a school system. When we turn in reports, we mostly just use Microsoft Word, save, print, and email to supervisor. I am tech savvy, but don't know all the ins and outs of technology, coding, experience in the technology field (besides Microsoft Office and internet)...

How do I create a website similar to onemillionpeople.com [ 3 Answers ]

I like the idea (and have a business idea) that would be something similar to the application on this website, I know how to create websites etc and my research has led me to Joomla. A very good site but doesn't allow for this function of users paying £1 to upload their image into a virtual book....

How to create a website [ 5 Answers ]

I want to create a web site so what are the steps to taken place in development of website

How to create a own website ? [ 11 Answers ]

How to create a own website?? Basic steps!!

Languages required to create a website [ 1 Answers ]

I am just begiiningto learn web designing. I want to create a website for my portfolio for a course company. I have knowledge in html and basic sql and perl. I am very eager to learn any other programming language or scripting language. Can u guide me as to which languages and graphic software...

View more questions Search