Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CINDY1184 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 01:02 AM
    What is different between AIA & SARA (or something else institutions?)
    May I ask your help to understanding about architect's definition and criteria? Because of there are some confusing come up to me.
    Actually I am not an architect, I have checked dictionary and other sites too. At the moment, I am in the final check process.
    Therefore, I require your professional knowledge.

What is different between AIA & SARA?
    And What is "Architect" definition and condition(criteria)of become an architect in USA and other countries?
    Is it very important to have a Architect licence?
    Some architects are not have a license, it means that does the architect is not architect?

Thank you for your help

Cindy

Check out some similar questions!

Reestablish mental institutions? [ 27 Answers ]

In light of yesterday's shooting in Arizona by a deranged citizen, is it time we rethink housing the mentally ill in institutions, not only for our protection and well being, but also for their own? The entire mental health system changed back in the early 1970s, when nearly all inmates were...

Is my poem anygood? P.s: dedicated to my ex sara dominguez [ 6 Answers ]

Why Do I Still Love You? I don't know why I still love you but I do. Even after all the heartbreak you put me through. After all the cheatin and all the mistreating I still found myself runnin' to you. I still think about you all through the night. Remember when I use to ride you on my...

Architect familiar with AIA B141 article 7 re: arbitration [ 3 Answers ]

If my contract w/ my architect (AIA Document B141 article 7 section 7.1) says 'claims, disputes, or other matters in question... arising out of or relating to this agreement or breach therof shall be... decided by... arbitration association... ' can you tell me if that includes a case where the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.