Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aarongreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 10:43 PM
    Is there a website where companies post that they are looking for ideas...
    Is there a website where companys post that they are looking for ideas for new inventions and you can send them your invention for free?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2012, 07:12 AM
    I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but check out
    Quirky if you are the inventing type.

You need to be very careful to not get taken advantage of as an inventor. Quirky is a reputable organization.

WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm searching ideas to do a website [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I’m a web programmer and I’m searching for cool site ideas. I want to make a website that will become popular, maybe not as Facebook, YouTube, twitter,. but that I can get lot of users. Of course I want to make money with that site, so I will make pay at very low price, for some options or...

I need to build a website. What companies can I use that are easy to use? [ 27 Answers ]

I need a user friendly web designing software/company to build a website like www.goinggreen.co.za. Can I use threehosts.com , wordpress? What else can you recommend that's easy and reputable? Thanks

Website Ideas? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I finally got my domain. I have always wanted to get it and now I got it... the problem is, I don't know what to do with it? So if anyone has any ideas of what kind of websites the world needs, let me know! :cool:

View more questions Search