Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2012, 08:01 PM
    I feel left out by my friends
    Ok, story is, I moved to my friends school in grade five and we are now in grade 8. It used to be the four of us, me, Emma, michaela, and Emily. But me Emma and michaela aren't friends with Emily anymore because of some situation I dot want to get into. Ever since then I have been feeling left out. It turns out Emily was more important than I thought. With out her it is always those two together and me left out. They always hang out together! They are always partners in doing work (I work alone most of the time)! And to make it all worse my teacher recently chose three guys, Emma, michaela, and Emily to be in this bully awareness group! Try always work on it at recess and they are growing closer... having even less time for me! Like honestly... swear to god... I spend most of my recesses playing with my iPod in the bathroom. Wow my iPod is my new best friends! I do have these two other friend but they both have there own group if friends, which aren't very welcoming to me! My friends know I feel left out and they think it's stupid! I just don't know what to do! Please answer!
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Why don't you talk to your friends about it? Tell them how you feel... And I'm sure Emily is feeling lonely as well. Or why don't you befriend the outcast in your class for a change? As an example for others... After all that is also a form of bullying.
    batgurl066 Posts: 41, Reputation: -8

Jan 19, 2012, 08:07 AM
    If there doing this stuff.. they really are not real friends . There jerks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I feel left out [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 best friends. They are the only friends I have. They have ALL their classes together and I'm only in ONE of one of my friends classes. They always have so much to talk about together and have so many inside jokes. They are even cattching up this weekend to "finish a projecT" and I didn't...

I feel like were just friends. [ 5 Answers ]

I've been going out with this girl for about a month now and I'm not sure if it's going anywhere. When we talked in person she was lively, funny and I was really in love with her. I've gone out with other girls but I've never had a relationship like this (I'm 19 by the way). About three weeks ago...

I feel left out [ 6 Answers ]

What do I do about my girlfriend telling me that she wants to date rather have a relationship... together since July this year? She said that I am smothering her even though she sees me only when she wants to... :confused:

Why do I ALWAYS feel the need to be friends with my EX's [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this forum and would GREATLY appreciate some feedback. I had been with my ex for 2 and a half years and we lived together. He was a great person in the beginning and over the course of our relationship found himself in severe debt that he could not get out of. He became emotionally...

Feel left out by friends [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone has read my previous posts then basically I have been struggling to get over a girl I was seeing. Everyone who has given me advice on this forum has been so helpful and I greatly appreciate all the help aimed at me. Advice which I have been given is to spend as much time with friends...

View more questions Search