Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmie6211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 06:41 AM
    I am disabled,on probation.do I have to pay court cost and fines
    I become disabled while on probation.I can not work.do I have to pay my court cost and fines?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Yes, but you may be able to apply for more time to pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen if I can't pay my probation fines off in time? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I live in Georgia and 9 months ago I was arrested for possession of marijuana, and sentenced to 1 year of probation, nearly $2000 in fines, a one time drug class, and 40 hours of community service. Once I completed the probation the charge would be erased of my record. Now I am 3 months away...

Can I get off probation even though I still have court cost fines [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I have paid all my probation fines and I'm almost done with my community service... I still have court fines but can I still get off probation even if I have coyrt finrs... also I have a payment plan set up with the court fines... if I can get off probation because of my court fines will they...

If I do jail time instead of probation do I still have to pay the fines? [ 5 Answers ]

I was on probation w/fines etc.. violated an ask for jail time, do I still have to pay the fines?

What options do I have if I'm on probation and can't pay court fines? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm on probation and my money is due soon and I probably won't be able to pay it off. I have a 6 month old daughter and one on the way, and was wondering if anyone knew how I could avoid going to jail and getting a court date instead? I will be in violation in a few months if I cannot pay it and I...

If I can't pay off probation fines before my time is up [ 2 Answers ]

What will happin if I can't pay off my fines before my probation sentence is over? Will they extend it for another year or just until I get my fines paid off? (I live in tn) I would appreciate any knowledge you can spare

View more questions Search