Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chickna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Can not connect to COM Server please check COM server and reattempt
    I am receiving this error . I am frustrated is their anybody who can solve this problem from me :(
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 05:21 AM
    Have you checked your cables? Is this something the worked before or something that your trying to set up ?
    chickna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 12:17 PM
    No it just recently happened... nothing as such I have wireless laptop everything wireless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving a Terminal Service Liscensing Server to new server? [ 3 Answers ]

We are doing a complete makeover of our networking equipment. I was directed the task of figuring out how to move our TS Liscensing Server to a different (existing) server. I am just not sure what this involves. I would think it requires a call to M$ Clearing House??

Connect to a dns server [ 1 Answers ]

My clients which have a wireless connection when try to connect to a domain, its make a long time to resolve user name and passwords. What should I do ?

Server 2003 use as a router and connect susulinux server [ 1 Answers ]

I have configure suselinux 10.0 webserver with two nic one ip:192.168.1.3 sub:255.255.255.0 And another is 10.10.1.3 sub:255.0.0.0 and primary dns server(suselinux 10.0) 192.168.1.2 sub :255.255.255.0 and secong dns server(suselinux 10.0) with differenet ip:10.10.1.5 and sub:255.0.0.0 Now one...

How to make Cleints server from Main server? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having Internet connection at one computer and I want to share the internet with other computers. Will that is possible the same connection is used with other 4 to 5 computers or at least one computer.

View more questions Search