Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imthegiraffe123 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Jan 9, 2012, 09:08 PM
    I'm I going to fail?
    I haven't been doing much homework since October because my mom is at work tntil 5 pm and my dad was in the hospital and we'd visit him for a few hours tntil 8 then we'd get home and my mom and I would eat dinner for an hour then I'd have to go to bed and I try to do it at school in the morning but I end up talking am I going to have to stay back?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 06:20 AM
    If you are failing your classes, then chances are yes you will have to stay back. I am sorry about your dad, maybe you could talk to your teachers and tell them what is going on. You have to be in charge of your own destiny, so if you know you are talking too much when you should be working, you are going to have to remove yorself from that situationand put yourself in a place with no distractions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion Fail [ 4 Answers ]

Im going to be in a fashion show for a store down the block of my house. Its called pypers pretties, and theirs one problem... I've never ben in a fashion show... Its for all ages, and I'm 12. But I almost got a foot modeling job... Is that a good thing? Well I was woundering what the top rules for...

Too big to fail [ 86 Answers ]

Hello: Now, I don't know what that means to YOU. But, to ME, it means that IF we let corporations get that big, and they fail, WE the TAXPAYERS get hurt. Seems to me that if we stopped them just short of getting too big to fail, and they fail, it's THEIR stockholders that get hurt - NOT us. ...

Marketing fail [ 9 Answers ]

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o252/hheath541/randomness/fails/epic-fail-age-impossible-fail.jpg http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o252/hheath541/randomness/fails/epic-fail-amish-dating-fail.jpg ...

Fail to comply [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please explain what is fail to comply recognizance?

Fail code F 11 [ 1 Answers ]

Ive got a kenmore gas wall oven it has an f 11 that won't go away sears won't help without a work order and I don't feel like paying lots of money to find out I bought a piece of junk.

View more questions Search