Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelzly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Old animated movie with cats and a cockroach...
    I remember my dad renting this for me as a kid... there was a cockroach that used to be a human writer. He jumped off a bridge to kill himself but instead ended up turning into the roach. I remember him saying something like "i was a writer that felt like a cockroach, and now I am a cockroach that feel like a writer". He hangs out with a girl cat who is kind of trashy.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Shinbone Alley
    kelzly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Yessssssssssssss!! Thank you so so so much!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 07:16 PM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

Animated movie the cats [ 4 Answers ]

I remember seeing this on Nickelodeon in the 80's or early 90s. It was a full length movie and all the characters were cats. It wasn't high budget animation. The main character was a black cat who was male. I think he was poor. There was, of course, a female interest and I seem to remember her...

Is this a cockroach? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just found this crawling in my kitchen. Can anyone tell me if it is a cockroach? Thanks. More photos can be found here Picasa Album - Roach? http://lh6.ggpht.com/_nrN03C2ub3c/Sq8JPKeKhEI/AAAAAAAAAMw/DLmsl9rj4og/s640/DSC05554.JPG

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

Cockroach maybe? [ 7 Answers ]

I one trapped in a bowl right now, so I will get a picture of it when it dies, it looks like a firefly, but I see it now in the fall and the winter, I find it in light, so not sure about a cockroach. Just so mysterious because I can not find anything, no pest control place can figure it out with...

View more questions Search