Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlphabetSoup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Tiny red dots on arms and hands
    I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly heat).

Other students in the class mentioned about how their hands hurt too, but I don't know if they meant the same thing. I figured it was just the blood rushing to the extremities.

Anyway, the itchy feeling went away after a couple of minutes and I could see the veins in my arms (similar to if it's cold and I'm wearing a short-sleeved shirt).

While everyone else's hands/arms returned to normal after a few minutes, my lower arms/hands now have tiny dots all over (well, not on the fingers, and not on the palms). It doesn't itch, but it is noticeable. Most of the dots are very small in size, except for one that is about the size of a ballpoint pen dot.

Will this go away by itself? It's been over 12 hours...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 05:18 PM
    You didn't notice or have them before class?

Watch them for a week. If they don't disappear, it would be good to have your doctor check you out for blood pressure problems and anything else he might think of that would cause the dots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny pin sized red itchy dots [ 17 Answers ]

I have about 5 or so of this tiny pin sized red dots that itch more than anything I've ever experienced. I found if I leave them alone they'll dry up in about a week or so. But if I dare scratch them they spread into a rash. Any ideas?

Tiny zit like bumps on arms [ 8 Answers ]

For years I have had little bumps on my forearms. Not painful, not rashy. About the size of little zits, but not red at all. Just flesh colored. My bet is that they are hair follicles, but... they never go away or get smaller. Anyone have any ideas as to what they are and how to get rid of...

Red itchy dots under fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting very small dark red dots under the skin of my middle finger tips on both hands but not at the same time, for several years now. I noticed them off to the side of my nail beds at first, but now they are appearing on the fingerprint part of my fingertips. When I itch them the area...

Tiny pimply bumps on fingers/hands [ 29 Answers ]

I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of my fingers.. there is no puss.. no heads on them.. just a tiny raised bumps.. in clusters usually.. although they usually start as 1 and grow into clusters.. they are itchy.. although not enough for me to want to scratch them.. they...

Red dots on chest and back [ 1 Answers ]

I have little red dots on my arms,chest,and back.They don't itch.What could it be?

View more questions Search