Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chef_ferradine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Court appointed cal trans
    How can I find locations for court appointed caltrans?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Where is this at?

Caltrans is the California Dept of Transportation offices?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my court appointed attorney handle my child custody case? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently moved from CO to AZ to take in my daughter, who has been living with her father for the past 10 years due to her and his two other children being taken into CPS custody. My court appointed lawyer was for the CPS case but I need a lawyer for custody. Can she also take care of that?...

Court appointed visitation for disney dad, does she have to go? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter will be 5 in sept and her LOVES her dad. He doesn't have enough time in his busy schedule of being unemployed to call her or even see her. The last time she went to his house was dec 13, and she came back pooping her in pants for 3 days and woudlnt speak a word to me for 4 hours. I can...

Corrupt Court-Appointed Attorney [ 12 Answers ]

Now that my 6th Custody Case has been finalized. Yes! My 6th. The children are now 18, 16, 14 and 13, and - I've been enduring courtroom battles for over a decade! Anyway, on the onset of this most recent child custody case, the children were appointed an attorney by the court. From the beginning,...

Is court appointed attorneys good or am I jail bound like everyone say [ 3 Answers ]

I was charge with theft from a business I have no money is a court appointed attorney OK or am I jail bound

Court Appointed Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

How would I be able to change my court appointed attorney? I live in the state of Florida, he just doesn't show up for court.

View more questions Search