Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dpassamo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Will a bad furnace relay cause a programmable thermostat to lose power one a day and
    Hi,

I have a situation where a honeywell programmable thermostat loses power and resets about once a day. When I go to reset the time and press 'run' it loses power again so I repeat resetting the time. Then it works again for about 24 hours. Not exactly 24 hours, sometimes more or less. But it is now happending once a day. Any help would be apprciated. Is there something wrong with the 24v relay on the furnace powering the thermostat ?

Check out some similar questions!

Garrison model No. 052-2570-6 programmable 7 day thermostat manual? [ 1 Answers ]

Have exising two wire thermonstat. Black and white wire. Wiring diagram different from acutual back plate (shows 8 possible wiring points.) Acutual back plate has only 5 plus double screw. Question is on the back plate, what screw do I use to hook up the black wire & what screw to hook up the white?

Noma programmable 7 day thermostat product #52-2558-8 [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my Noma 7- day programmable thermostat product #52-2558-8 only blow warm air even when I put it on cool

Installing a noma 5+1+1 day Programmable Thermostat and I'm over heating [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I am replacing the original mercury thermo in the house we purchased about 6 months ago. After installing it to the best of my knowledge (I read the little booklet) I found that the furnace (a oil powered water heater which is pumped throughout the house) is heating up the house well...

Bad programmable thermostat? [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought and installed a NOMA 7 day programmable thermostat, part number 52-2549-0. It runs both the heating and air conditioning. Everything is OK but the ac stop every 3 minutes for a couple of minutes then it resumes again ! I set the temp 5 degrees C less, but the problem is the same....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.