Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ydnam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 08:18 AM
    My husband won't leave
    Need to leave my husband. He refusses to leave the home. I want to stay in the home with my children. He does't think I will really leave. If I do what are my rights?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2012, 09:44 AM
    What are your rights as pertaining to what? Custody? Support? Property? You cannot force him to leave the marital home, just as he cannot force you to leave. A court will decide who gets to stay in the house.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 10:04 AM
    Agree, you can not just make him leave. You go ahead now and file for divorce. File for custody of the kids and child support.

During divorce court the judge will decide who gets to stay in the house and who has to leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help to leave my husband don't have help [ 2 Answers ]

Am in GA with my husband which I should never marry in the first place,but now I have no family here or a place to go to and he tod me to get out. I don't have no where to go? Please help me.

Should I leave my husband? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 20 years. I am really confused right now. My husband has been talking to a woman at work for a couple of weeks on the phone. He talks to her while he is at work. She doesn't call or text him when he is with me. I called the number and a femaled answered. I don't know...

Should I leave my husband [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has gotten meaner ever sense our daughter was born and I don't know if I should leave him or not

Leave my husband [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to leave my husband of 6 1/2 years. We have 3 kids (ages 5 and under) and I have been a stay at home mom practically the whole time we've been married. We fight all the time, I sleep on the couch or my kids room. Since last year, we've lived with his sister since she has a house to...

Is my husband going to leave me? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 16 years. I am a jealeous, and insecure person. I have issues with my husbands chosen friendship with another couple. At first I thought the wife would be my friend. But it turns out she is mainly my husbands friend. They both have lots incommon, or at...

View more questions Search