Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hockeysk8r4life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 04:13 AM
    Red spots on inside of cheek
    I have these weird little clutter of red spots on the inside of my cheek. Its freaking me out, they are painless any help?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 9, 2012, 05:25 AM
    Red as in burst capillaries, or red as in little pimples? The latter are cold sores and very common viruses, basically pimples. Keep your teeth brushed, gargle with warm salt water, and prepare for a possible cold coming on. Sometimes they are a sign of one to come.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found two red/dark spots inside my mouth, inner cheek what is this [ 4 Answers ]

Have found two red/dark spots inside my mouth, inner cheek, what are they?

Dark red spots inside left cheek [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a 18 year old male with a slight history with ciggarettes. I'm not an avid smoker though and only do when I go out sometimes, I also don't drink large amounts of alcohol unless I'm going out, once a week. For the past 5 days I've had ulcers on my left tonsil, painful but there going away. It...

Very scared about red spots on inside of cheek [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I just found some red spots on my cheek inside this morning I bite my cheeks a lot but I'm really worried it could mean something like HIV. They're very small not raised one is red and the other is darker. Pleasee help meee ! :(

Dark red bump inside of cheek [ 2 Answers ]

What is this red bump on the inside of my cheek?

Red bump on the inside of my cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up with a red bump on the inside of my cheek, the next day I had grown another one on the other side. They are not painful, but they are soft like jelly feel to them. I'm scared and need help.

View more questions Search