Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    essieessie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 10:47 PM
    How do I access history on my computer
    I want to access all those things ave been accessing on my computer since last week and how can I delete them
    mudassir01 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 02:17 AM
    Go to start -- run -- and type recent and press OK. There you will see the list of files opened recently.

To check the internet explorer browsers history open internet explorer -- go to view menu on the top -- explorer bars -- history. On the left side you can see the history of your browser.
    mandrea09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 07:35 PM
    For internet history, you can go to the control panel, then click internet options, then click settings under browser history if you are using internet explorer 8 or newer, then click on view files to see everything that has been viewed and you can drill down by date. You can click view objects and that will launch the program files that have been downloaded. This is in windows 7 that I am referencing but should work for windows xp as well. In windows 7, if you want to see what files were accessed, you can do it a couple of different ways. You can open up explorer and then click on favorites in left hand column, and then click on recent places in the right hand window and it will show you all files accessed. You can do this faster by clicking start, and typing recent, then click on recent folder and it will also launch you to the recent places folder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to access history of my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I was hopen I could find a way to look at every page that was looked at previosly!

Computer history access [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be able to look at every website that was ever looked at on my Computer not just the website history that's easily deleted but all things that were veiwed. Very important.

Access history on computer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I access history on the computer showing what was access chronologically?

How to access History on my computer [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to access my history on my computer. It will only let me go back two days. I need to access for the past week. Also, can I print the history? Let me know a.s.a.p. Thank you

View more questions Search