Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TylerMc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 10:23 PM
    Questions online about pregnancy for free?
    I've tooken a pregnancey test and it come back - instead of but the - had a slight line starting to go down the middle am a pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask pregnancy questions online? [ 2 Answers ]

If you had unprotected sex, yes, you could be pregnant. You also did not follow the instructions for Yasmin (and that's a very dangerous thing to do). Taking a "handful" of pills following unprotected sex is NOT going to prevent pregnancy. You need to call the Physician who prescribed the...

Free ob gyn questions online? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently spotting and I'm not sure why?

Questions for an obgyn free online? [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to conceive and I have been on birth control. My period was earlier this month on the 8th of August and when I stopped the birth control, I had my period again on the 22nd of August. I just want to know if I will ovulate from the 1st period or the second or even at all?

Ask ob gyn questions for free online? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 32 weeks pregnant and every time I walk my vagina/ pelvis area hurts and the pain hasn't gone away I have tried to lay down and take it easy but it sstill hurts should I be worried?

Ask pregnancy questions online? [ 3 Answers ]

I found out while I was in hospital that I was pregnant they took blood and it came back that my HCG level was 450 and iwas about 13 days (since conception) they redone the test 48 hours later and it came back 1600 (cant remember exact number put def 1600 somthing) so its nearly quadrupled does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.