Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandycbee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 09:47 PM
    Need help finding a movie title! It's driving me crazy!
    Hi, usually I am very good at using keywords to find old movie titles on Google, but I'm not getting anywhere with this one, perhaps because I don't know any times, what year it came out, and the plot is pretty fuzzy.

What I remember is that is was an older movie that I used to watch when I was younger.. I really am unsure of what year it came out. I was born in 1990 and watched it a lot when I was probably 4-6, but it definitely came out before then just not sure how long.

It was a fantasy movie from what I can recall, and there was an evil queen.. maybe an ice queen? I remember her having a tiger. A woman was somehow connected to her and I think there was some kind of curse or agreement where she had to give up every baby she had to the queen, or something along those lines.

I remember random scenes/clips, such as the woman whose babies kept being taken climbing up a snowy mountain. Another was an image of an older child with curly blond hair.

I think this is driving me crazy so badly because I can picture it in my mind but can't make any connections! I am really hoping someone can help because this is going to bother me!
    Ice_Princess Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Is it "Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger?"
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2012, 01:23 PM
    Could be The Polar Bear King.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80/90's movie... driving me crazy [ 3 Answers ]

I know the movie takes place in a camp (summer camp I believe). All I really remember is that there is a bunch of boys who are at somewhat of a war with another group of boys in the same camp. They play tricks and games on each other and in one scene all I remember was the furniture was placed on...

Somebodys got to know title of this film its driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not exactly sure when it was made but it's a cartoon movie... Kay so its like set in the future I think but its very like dark evil stuff... I know there's a chick wit huge tits who shows them off and her father is the king. There's a lot of death in the movie, and I think I could be...

I can't remember the title of this movie and it's driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film years ago about a young couple who need money. The wife, or maybe girlfriend, decides to take a job as an exotic dancer in the local club and applies for work there. An older dancer takes her under her wing and teaches her the business but when the time comes for her to dance her...

Need name of old children's movie/ Driving Me CRAZY! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this movie. It starts in live action with a little boy that's bored. Then he gets a delivery in the mail. The delivery is a telephone booth. He gets in the booth and it flies and takes him to this animated far away land. Then he get a car and meets a talking dog. ...

Book Title Q: It's driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

So this was a series of three books that were written as letters between two fictional characters (first one is their two names... just can't remember... ) who never met but grew closer in their correspondence. And these books were beautifully done--each page was a different "peek" into the letter...

View more questions Search