Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlainaF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Can't Cope with Boyfriend's death
    I lost my boyfriend nearly 3 months ago, and the "doctors" don't know what from. Now,I KNOW for a fact that the ER is the one to blame for his death. He was a healthy 16 year old, and all of a sudden, he broke his leg, and died the next day. I loved him to death, and I never would have thought of my life without him. No, it wasn't a blood clot. Ever since he died, I have cried myseld to sleep, I cry at random momens in the day, and I don't enjoy my horseback riding nearly as much as I did. In a matter of two days, I went from being on top of the world, to downhill spiral. I miss him so much, and I'm only 14. I don't know how to deal with all this.
    pezelj Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Grief affects us all differently, you need to talk to your parents so that they can help you deal with your grief and if necessary help you find grief counseling for youth.

A book you might ask your parents for is "When a Friend Dies: A Book for Teens About Grieving & Healing" by Marilyn E. Gootman
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Try a grief support group locally, perhaps professional counseling.
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Actually a blood cloth would be the most common cause of death considering he was healthy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to cope with my mum's death? [ 6 Answers ]

I just lost my mum few months ago. She passed away due to liver cancer. I am currently in my final year in university. I didn't know how to cope with her sudden death. I become very bad tempered and cry very easily whenever I am stress since she's the only person whom I share my feelings with. She...

How to cope up with death of ex girlfren [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I use to date a girl 2 years back, we were in love and wanted to get married but unfortunately because of family issues we were forced to let go. After some time she got married and I left country but before leaving I did meet her 2 3 times.we use to talk on phone occasionally. After...

How to cope death of your boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

It's about my b.f who just past away for about a mnth ago.I,m so hurt,I can't get on.I,m like I'm dying.I don't know what to do right now.. What hurts me so much is that I was not able to communicate him for a mnth before his death.. Before we live togethere but then I realize to continue my...

How Do I Cope With A Tragic Death? [ 2 Answers ]

Kind of a long story but I'll try to summarize it the best I can. Thanks in advance for any advice given. Ok, so 10 months ago I lost my mother to cancer and kidney failure. We were extremely close. She died holding my hand. That hit me hard and at that point I was taking anti depressants to...

Can't cope with the death of my boyfriend. [ 19 Answers ]

It has been four days since I lost the love of my life. I loved him dearly and he knows that. But his death is a shock to me because I never expected him to be gone so soon and suddenly. Ever since I received the news my heart is torn apart and all I do is cry and I won't stop crying. His death...

View more questions Search