Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalsm22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 12:03 PM
    80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess
    This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying in the end to get to her up in the clouds. She then go into the water. This was when I was really young. If anybody knows please tell me. Thanks.
    blondestbarbi09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Hey babe. I spent almost 10 years trying to find this one, and just this morning I found the answer. This is it! This is your moment! Here it is:: "Sea Prince and Fire Child" I know I'm the greatest. Worship later!
    crystalsm22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blondestbarbi09
    hey babe. i spent almost 10 years trying to find this one, and just this morning i found the answer. this is it! this is your moment!! Here it is:: "Sea Prince and Fire Child" i know i'm the greatest. worship later!

Oh my God!! I flipin Love you right now. Everybody thought I was crazy. My husband especially. I thnk I have been wanting to know about this movie for the same amount of time. YES!!
    ksmiley707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2010, 03:50 PM
    OMG!! I frickin love you both. I just bought it!! Thank's to the two of you. I couldn't remember the title for the life of me. YAYHYYYAYAYAYAYA!! I remember watching it as a child

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

Random 80s cartoon movie - what is it? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, this sounds ridiculous, but I remember this movie from when I was a kid. It involved some human kids going into the forest at night and meeting up with these weird creatures - purple things with antlers and long noses, like anteaters standing on their hind legs. One of them was this really...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

Movie about water and air fairy who are in love? Maybe? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. I THINK it is about two fairies, one who lives in the water and one who lives in the air that fall in love with each other. I think they both die in the end... Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search