Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuriousBoricua Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Types of Orgasms
    I know that a woman can have various or orgasm but I don't know the names of them. Can someone tell me the names of the orgasms that a woman can have?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Vaginal and clitoral.

Feb 13, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Vaginal and clitoral.
    OK. If that so why is there g-spot orgasm, squirting orgasm, multiple orgasm, and probably more. I'm confused and I'm doing a presentation on this so I want to clear some things up.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Have you tried Googling your search terms? That always a good place to start for research.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Feb 13, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Have you tried Googling your search terms? That always a good place to start for research.
    I don't know about that. Some sick things might come up that you may not want to see.:eek:
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    I don't know about that. Some sick things might come up that you may not want to see.:eek:
    Damn, that's a very good point in this case. I'm not about to Google it from work. :D
    confused and worried Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Female Orgasms Here is a great website that has a lot of articles about female orgasms. Good luck with your research.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 15, 2007, 06:26 AM
    I would include the name the french have for one... le petit mort (the little death) -- very aptly named, I thought. LOL
    But maybe you mean to be more clinical than that... shrugs.

Feb 16, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I have and found some useful things but I'm trying to also get useful pictures and that been hard for. But I got the best I could, I did my presentation and everyone loved it. So thank you so much and everyone else that responded.

Quote Originally Posted by confused and worried
    Female Orgasms Here is a great website that has alot of articles about female orgasms. Good luck with your research.
    Thanks that was very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Women orgasms [ 7 Answers ]

When I make love to my girlfriend she rarely makes a sound. I ask her if she's about to an she says I already did three times. When I you can hear me next door. She's the third girl I've dated that says she never likes to moan or say anything during lovemaking. If I had a small penis I would say...

Orgasms [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get...

No orgasms ever [ 11 Answers ]

I cannot have orgasms. I am 25 years old. I have been having sex since 16 and have probably had 2 or 3 orgasms ever. I am a sexual person. I am a horny person, yet never an orgasm. I am now married and very attracted to my husband but still no orgasm. I also can't masturbate. I feel dirty doing...

Girlfriend can't have multiple orgasms [ 6 Answers ]

In the past, I dated a girl for three years who had multiple orgasms frequently so I was familiar with them and how to achieve them. Years later, I am with a girl who just can't seem to have them. She will have one, and then lose her drive, and no matter what I do, whether it's oral or...

<Adult Content> Orgasms [ 6 Answers ]

What is the capacity for a female to have multiple orgasms; is there a maximum? I ask this because I recently had an experience that has left me quite stunned. I was having a relationship with a fabulous woman who also had an incredible sex drive. From the first time we were intimate she had...

View more questions Search