Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brian1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Beach model 600 Hot air oil fired Limit control
    I am looking for a replacement part as mentioned above for or an alternative that will work. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Like where to look would be greatly appreciated. I have supplied a pictre of the unitas an attachment. Please reply to [email protected]. Thank you in advance. Brian Collins. I am supplying more information as follows. The limit switch was made by HoneYwell. The part number for this was l4068F1003 3 BD . The ratings on the switch 120 VAC FL = 14 A TO 7 A and the RL =84 A to 12 A I have searched the internet and locally for a switch with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have provided, as attachments, three new pictures, so as to show a visual of the actual switch. Thank you in advance
    Attached Images

buckaroo12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2014, 02:11 PM
    L4068E1047 is the replacement part for that furnace limit switch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beach model 600 Hot air oil fired Limit control [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a replacement part as mentioned above for an alternative that will work. Any suggestions would be on where to look would be greatly appreciated. I have supplied a pictre of the unit. Please reply to [email protected]. Thank you in advance. Brian Collins!

Beach model 600 Hot air oil fired Limit control [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a replacement part as mentioned above for an alternative that will work. Any suggestions would be on where to look would be greatly appreciated. I have supplied a pictre of the unit. Please reply to [email protected]. Thank you in advance. Brian Collins!

Csa certification Beach oil fired warm air furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I am attempting to provide a customer with a TSSA inspection (Ontario) for their Beach oil fired furnace, this is a standard "trailer" furnace, compact in size intended to be installed in an alcove or closet. There is little or no info posted on the unit, whether removed or painted over, it has a...

Where can I find specs and information on a Beach model Furnace (oil) model MO-70P? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am selling my house and I would like to know the lifespan and long-term performance of this model of Beach oil burning furnace. And if possible, what year it was manufactured, I think it's in the 1970's or 80's. I need this information to provide to my realtor to find out if it needs to be...

Adding a zone to oil fired hot air furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to add a zone a oil fired forceh hot air

View more questions Search