Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatjez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 06:01 AM
    Mutiple pages
    How do I stop dreamweaver opening new pages every time you click through to a link?

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Emails or Web Pages, Pages of Script Showing [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I try printing an email or any web page, instead of getting a preview of the text in the email, or text and photos froma web page, all I get is pages and pages of what looks like script. I have to copy and paste text from emails or text and pictures from web pages onto a blank word...

Too many pages [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend hates for me to have to many pages up at one time. Is it harmful to our computer? Does doing that make it run slow? And if so, is it just while I have too many pages up or all the time? When my computer freezes, which is not all the time, is having too many pages up the reason?

Pages in a Book [ 1 Answers ]

WOULD you PLEASE BE SURE... "How many pages does it take to SELL a good book?" Thank you. New writer wondering HOW MANY PAGES it takes, and/or perhaps there is NO requirement. Just want to be sure!!

Mutiple diseases and conditions [ 4 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with multiple brain lesions (more than 7), more atrophic changes than a person my age should have, one mild stroke, particial complex seizure (temporal lobe). Small vessel disease, arthritis, fibromyalgia, very high cholesterol, and heart mummer, optic neuritis, acid reflux...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.