Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susdav01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2004, 06:58 AM
    How do I use pastels in teaching children how to draw?
    How do I use pastels in teaching children how to draw?
    audi Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Take a paper and colour with yellow for first coat and the second coat with red and the third coat with blue now tahe a chisel or a sharp pointed object like pen or screw driver and draw the desired picture you get the shaded picture you like and that's for drawing and this for not posting eat the you donkey
    audi Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Cool yaar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there are some cool internet pages about "English teaching as a second language". Thanks

English teaching [ 4 Answers ]

Hi One of my EFL students asked me: Why is it OK to say the dog of my friend, and my friend's dog... BUT NOT: Job's book and the table's leg? Thank you all for your help

Just LOVE to draw... [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, Im 20, just left my job due to problems. I was a secretary (borrrrrring!) I've always has a passion for drawing, painting (mainly abstract, surreal, whatever) and I've been told I really have a gift ;-) So now I'm just a bit confused as to where to go from here. I'd love to express my...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

Teaching [ 3 Answers ]

Which fields or careers are most welcoming to former teachers or teachers seeking to transition out of teaching?

View more questions Search