Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rekhamr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Answers for black magic being done?
    Am Rekha, am suffering from health problem with either one or the others from past 8 months, but now even the doctors are sending for different scans and different doctors. Just want to know why is that I am suffering so much and also doctors are not able to help me out.
    Jagga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 01:17 PM
    Look Rekha I actually do specialize in this area because I have an black magic experience with myself. The right thing for you to do instead of posting a question like this up on the internet and try to get advice will never help because people really don't know how to solve or don't believe in it (Orthodox). What I am telling you is to consult a real professional that knows about it and knows how to cast the black magic out. A professional will be a physic, medium like a pandit,tantrik,babaji(etc). Who are aware of these things have the power to get rid of them also try googling what a medium is for further understanding. I hope this answers your question.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Doctors very often can't diagnose a problem - unfortunately. Black magic may or may not have anything to do with your health and/or diagnosis.

You obviously believe in Black Magic. Do you know a practitioner?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know I someone did black magic on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Need to know I someone did black magic on me?

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search