Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piglet11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Confidentiality?
    I live in Arkansas. Can my gynecologist tell my parents I'm not a virgin? I'm 15.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2012, 08:15 PM
    In Arkansas although it is not rape, over 14, anyone that has sex with someone under 16 is guilty of sexual misconduct.

So the fact your sexual conduct is a crime, I would believe they could report this to your parents. Also your mom would have a right to be in the room with you as your parent.

Will he, most likely not,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Privacy issuses or confidentiality [ 0 Answers ]

I'm from ca. and I was wondering if there is anything wrong with my social worker bringing his wife with him to my house while he was detaining my 3 year old son.

Employer confidentiality [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Connecticut and in 2009 I worked as an admissions rep for a private medical school and I was terminated for two previous write-ups and the third was for performance. I had no problem with their decision and moved on. Recently I was contacted by a lady who worked there some time after me...

HIPAA law on confidentiality [ 4 Answers ]

I am wondering if it is a hipaa violation for a sleep study agency to disclose sensitive iformation regarding myself to my 12 year old son, and if so what is my legal recourse.

Pharmacists Confidentiality [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I just had a question, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask it, but do pharmacists have confidentiality laws? Is it illegal for them to tell others what you have purchased?

View more questions Search