Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalipso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Sci Fi animated film
    I'm looking for a film that I saw many year ago... I don't remember much Ithink that it may be 70's or 80's I really don't Know. Here the facts I remember:
    The human race was made prisioner by some aliens or robots I don't know and they work in some mines.
    There was a boy that was blind
    And the hero of the film escape from the mines and leaves the rest of tha family including the girlfriend which I thinh she died and the blind boy is his brother.
    Sorry isn't very much
    Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 11:20 AM
    Starchaser: The Legend of Orin
    kalipso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Thank you very much
    There been ages since I'm looking for that film
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 03:41 PM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you name this sci-fi animated film that was on TV in the 80s? [ 3 Answers ]

It featured a young boy and was set in space or on another planet. I don't recall much about it but I recall he meets an old man with a spaceship who has some sort of injury. I think the old man dies and then at the end the boy gets injured and you realise the old man was himself. The film may...

80s sci-fi animated film [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an 80s animated sci-fi film with the main character being a dude with blonde hair and at the start of the film his in some mines and founds a sound can u help?

Animated sci-fi kid's film from either 80's or 70's [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a film I liked as a young child - the start of the film had a little boy lost in an otherwordly jungle that seemed like a maze of giant roots. Glowing yellow and red fruit grew on some of the plants. Later in the film there was a colony of faceless people that tried...

80's Sci Fi animated film ID? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a request to Identify an obscure Science fiction animated film I saw many many years ago. I believe it to be an early 80's film, though it could be 70's... I watch a lot of anime and what I can recall it wasn't anime? Perhaps an american film. I was only perhaps 6 when I saw it but ...

View more questions Search