Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franciecrabb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Antique queries?
    Hello,
    Sorry for the long enquiry! Any help on this is massively appreciated.
    I have a painted sea chest with a picture, and name of the sailing ship "Wenona", dated 1882. On the front, painted inside a banner is "Nova Scotia". The interior of the chest is not painted, the exterior is entirely painted. The chest has cast iron around the lid, grab handles on the side and a clasp to the front. The painting on the lid seems to have the initials "E.are II", though it's quite elaborate and hard to tell.
    I'm wondering if this is perhaps an original Wenona sea-chest, or a reproduction. Any help or information would be hugely appreciated.
    Thank you so much for your help,
    Fran.

Check out some similar questions!

Zakaath queries [ 0 Answers ]

Assalamu alaikum wr wb.. I just got married 7 months back & living with my husband as ramadan is nearing I want to know if I must give zakaath for the jewels I own? People say after a year's completion only it becomes compulsory.. I am confused reply me?

Relationship queries [ 32 Answers ]

Hi Folks I am 24 and I am in a Long distance relationship for more than 2 years now. There has been a lot of arguments and fighting between both of us. I personally have always felt that my girlfriend should trust me more. It is not that I do things which makes her suspect me because, believe...

L2 queries [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about l2.

K1 Visa queries [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I;m a 24 year old N. Irish male and have been dating a 20 year old american for the last 2 years. She has visited here twice and I have visited there 3 times, twice for 2 weeks and the most recent for 2 and half months. We got engaged on this trip and want to go the k1 visa route but we...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.