Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barbaranees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 02:27 PM
    2 moons on my thumb
    The thumb on my right hand had 2 moons. I don't think I injured it. The first moon s by the cuticle, then there is a small pink area then, another small white half circle. All my other nails have a small amount of a moon.
    I haven't talked to my doctor about it.

Check out some similar questions!

What do the moons on your fingernails mean? [ 14 Answers ]

Hay this may sound really weird:eek:... but I've been trying to find information on the moons on your fingernails:D . I'm not sure exactly what it means so can anyone out there help me please? I'm not sure if they are a good thing or not. :confused: Haylz

Moons on fingernails [ 12 Answers ]

I have noticed within the past few days that the 'moons' on my fingernails are starting to disappear. Pinky finger, both hands, moons gone. Fourth finger, right-hand - gone, left-hand disappearing. Does anyone have any idea as to why this would be happening? :(

Two moons On 27/08/2008 [ 3 Answers ]

What will be the effect of mars that is being near to moon on 27 the August 2008 at 12.30 am. Is some mishappening will be there on the earth. It will be seen as two moons in sky on the said date.

Moons rotation [ 14 Answers ]

I have a question about the rotation of the moon. Does the moon acually spin like the earth or does it just stand still, forever illuminating the sky with the same side that we see every night?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.