Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chicks2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 09:37 AM
    Changing the color bit to higher than 16
    Keep getting error message some components of Microsoft may not read correct as color bit is less than 16. How to correct this?
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 10, 2012, 09:42 AM
    Right click a blank space on the desktop and select properties, then the settings tab. Change the color quality to the highest setting available (32bit?).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lip color is changing in skin color [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is Anand, From India. I have some problems. My lower lip color is changing in Skin color. Is it a any disease or anything else please help me out

Changing paint color [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a gallon of soft green paint, Distant Shore, a sort of light foggy green. The paint sample looked good held up to wall in different places. The paint in can is true to the sample. I am painting it over lavendar paint in a brightly lit bathroom and it looks chartreuse!! Should I buy...

Changing hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I've dyed my hair black and I naturally have brown hair, how can I get back to brown hair without messing up my hair color with the black dye.

16 Bit Color [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I'm using W98SE--How do I get to that graph bar that shows if I'm using 16 bit color or more--I can't remember how to get to that page-I would like to slide it up a bit higher--Thanks so much--

View more questions Search