Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sshab2011 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2012, 04:30 AM
    Presence of a jinn
    Aslamalaikum. I have had a dream that I call my dad into the front room and tell to read ayat ul kursi because I feel the presence of a jinn and he blows in the room.once he does that he goes somewhwere and I see a rainbow colored lighht on the ceiling and the jinn goes into my room and it starts to make a sound (like a woman moving her bangles together).at that time I try to put my computer on so I can put ayat kursi on as I don't know how to read it but I be to late and wake up at 4 in morning. I got up and spited on my left arm 3 times and went to sleep again and I had another dream that I was reading and writing on the wall auzo billa and bissmillah surah ikhlaas then I read auzo billah and bismillah and read surah falaq and then I read auzo billah and bismillah and read surah naas and I blew on my chest. Then the dream changed in my room going into to my bedroom but the door would not open and my children and wife were in there and I saw that at the edge of the door there were white ropes stuck in the sides very strongly fitted to the door frame I knew my family was in danger at that time and I tried to open my dads door and his was the same I was going to read surah iklaas but I didn't and I tried to shout for my dad but no sound was coming out of my mouth.could you please interpretate my dream for me I listen to ayat kursi 10 times and surah yaseen on my computer before I go sleep and leave surah baqarah on whilst I go sleep. I also pray my namaz as well.

Check out some similar questions!

Jinn on human is due to his/her bad deeds.. as a punishment or is it a test by allah [ 0 Answers ]

As salam aleikum, Jinn on human is due to his/her bad deeds.. as a punishment or is it a test by allah.

How can you tell if someone maybe possessed by a jinn? [ 4 Answers ]

I think a friend of mine maybe possessed. I'm very worried and would like to learn more about this? Also, I'm interested in converting to Islam. My father is arab and my mother is white. I have met someone who is Pakistani and he wants to Marry me, however his family will not allow this as my...

Substantial Presence Test - Days of presence under B1 status with no taxes filed . [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, If I take into account my stay in the US on B1 (business/visitor visa) status then I feel I qualify for being a Resident. However, I did not file any taxes before (I was specifically asked by my employer not to). Now I'm on H1B (since July 2007) and have filed through TaxAct online...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.