Ask
    Jasonmc1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Dirkie (lost in the desert) adventures in the red desert) 1969
    Where can I get this movie from?
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2012, 09:14 AM

the only copy I could find was on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIRKIE-LOST-DESERT-1969-/140686639441?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item20c 193c151#ht_500wt_1156

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirkie (Lost in the Desert) (Adventure in the Red Desert) (1969) [ 0 Answers ]

Does anybody know where I can get this movie from

Meanwhile, back in the desert. [ 5 Answers ]

A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when Her car broke down. An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride To a nearby town. She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was Uneventful, except that every few minutes...

I feel like a desert sometimes [ 4 Answers ]

I had a baby five months ago and I have been with my boyfriend for two years now. I love him sooo much and things are great. The problem is that when we're about to have sex and he's doing foreplay, I can't get wet unless he goes down on me. I didn't used to have this problem. I mean I used to...

Snakes in the desert [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the Las Vegas area and I do a lot of running out on dirt trails in mountains and desert. Also, I love Snakes and was wondering: Would snakes come out of hibernation earlier than March if the temperatures got up into the high 60's? I realize that this is hard to pinpoint but any...

View more questions Search