Ask
    denisehawker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Help me find out my son's adopted name?
    How can I find out my sons adopted name
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 6, 2012, 05:53 PM
    If this was a closed adoption you can't. If you are looking for your son and he would be over 18 by this time, there are several adoption "reunion" sites where you can post the details of his birth and if he is looking for you, you may reunite.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 6, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Or you can talk to the adoption agency you used to see if he has left information with them for you.

If he hasn't, you might be able to leave your contact infowuth them in case he ever looks for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find out if you are adopted? [ 2 Answers ]

Your amended birth cert.has a file # on it,u can ask family members if they know where any info.on you also.go to nearest court building,any judge can help u also.judge can stear u in right direction.

How can I find out if I am adopted, [ 2 Answers ]

My mother gave me my birth certificate and I noticed that on it my birth was not registered until 4 years after I was born? I went to the registery office and they said there was another birth certificate before this it listed my mother and I had my mother maiden name but on the father section it...

Find out if I am adopted [ 3 Answers ]

How can I found out if I am adopted for free

Need to find my son's dad [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't seen my son's dad since he was a few days old, my son is now three, and I need to find his dad because he will be starting school soon, and I want him to be a part of that experience with me, I don't know what to do I reall need his help .

How do I find out if someone was adopted? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the process in finding out if my daughter was adopted by her step-father when I was living out of state at the time?

View more questions Search