Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philomene Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 11:16 AM
    How to find the title of an old movie?
    The main actor was wrongfully accused and put in jail - while he was in jail he met a black friend. They later escaped from jail, they found the diamond and become very rich. And went back to the same town as a very rich man and get involved with the daughter of the man who accused him.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2012, 08:07 AM
    I believe this one is the TV miniseries Master of the Game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Help to find the title of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie years ago... Plot is like this... Young couple were looking for a house in the city they can afford. Somebody suggested wonderful house outside city for the price less that 2 times of normal. But there was a catch: this house was a part of closed community with a number of rules...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

View more questions Search