Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bmug12 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Is there any good type of movie for people who like these?
    I like fight club, American psycho, seven, the butterfly effect, snatch, memento, v for vendetta, and watchmen. Are there any other movies like these ones that I will like?
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Jan 5, 2012, 04:57 PM
    You might try Clockwork Orange (and other Kubrick movies), Apocalypse Now! Also, try Ridely Scott (1492 and Blade Runner).
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Try
    The Machinist (It reminds me of Memento)
    12 Monkeys
    Jacob's Ladder
    RocknRolla, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Smokin' Aces ( All 3 in comparison to Snatch)
    A Beautiful Mind (sorta compares to Fight Club)
    Fifth Element

I'd also suggest you search for your favourites on Amazon.com and look at the "customers that bought this item also liked these" section of the page. Or put your favorites in the cart or wish list and then click on "recommendations" which suggests similar films based on your selection. Then go to the library :) Why spend money on something you might not like. Hope this was helpful!
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2012, 06:03 PM
    more...
    In the Loop
    http://www.amazon.com/Loop-James-Gan...7452888&sr=8-2

A Scanner Darkly
    http://www.amazon.com/Scanner-Darkly-Keanu-Reeves/dp/B000JMK6LW/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1327453254&sr=1-1

Smokin' Aces
    http://www.amazon.com/Smokin-Aces-Widescreen-Jeremy-Piven/dp/B000O77SF4/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1327453355&sr=1-2

raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Jan 25, 2012, 08:07 AM
    "The Jacket" is also a pretty cool movie that seems like it would be right up your alley.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can be done to help people to eat the right type of food to stay healthy? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing a EMS or LO project not sure which one.. and need the answer to this question.

Can you suggestion what type of business got good income [ 4 Answers ]

1.if we start business is it important of english? 2. we don't have money to investment of business but only thing if I started business will improve business that is the hope.for business we will take loan isn't good idea?

Good weight lifting or any type of exercises for 16-18 yr old [ 5 Answers ]

I need some weightlifting or just exercise tips (no matter how random), that may help in muscle building.. for a teen that is safe, easy and inexpensive. p.s. I know about the running and diet stuff... most diet stuff

What type of Thermostats are good in energy saving [ 2 Answers ]

Which brand of Thermostat is good to control heating and cooling

View more questions Search