Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DONNA2448 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Mp4 player
    Hi can someone help me I'm deaf just got a new mp4 player and have new sounds for me to hear I have cochlear Implant and can use hook for the deaf I have been using usb to down load music but just says down load on computer if anyone knows where is the best site to go on for me as most of them let you down load then at the end says sorry only UK not nz please please help me would be much happer

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 player [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my music from computer on to my mp4 player?

Mp4 player? [ 1 Answers ]

How to download music from laptop to mp4

Mp4 player [ 2 Answers ]

My boy friend has a mp4 player he wants to reformate it because it lost all the data. It only has some forniern stuff on it . I can't figure it out and the papers it came with are unreadable. What can we do to get it to work again? Help:confused::)

Mp4 player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends , Can any body help me out my mp4 player.I am having problem In my fm radio menu it is not playing .It displays messege Hard error.Rest everything is fine. Music,photo,movie etc is working. Thanks

MP4 player [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delstar DS 821 MP4 player.I downloaded my music and listened to the player onetime.Turned the player off and now it is frozen with an hour glass.What can I do?:confused::eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.