Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Feb 13, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Read this before you ask. Thank you :)
    If you are stuck, be sure to give us something to go on. Post what you know of the family, preferably the details of the oldest known person/couple you have: Date of birth, where born, where died, where and to whom married, etc. Just a surname and location is not enough to go with.

If you're already using software, you can also attach a zip file of a Pedigree or Descendancy chart, or even your Gedcom.

Also, see here for some helpful research tips.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Test post
    Carol13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Hello! I need to find my grandfather's family. He was born in Lille, France. April 11, 1918. He died in Honduras years ago. His name was Henri Francois Clairon de Malezieux. He was was part of the second world war. I really need find out about his and my family.
    Carol
    drippy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Where can I access free teaching resources for plumbing and heating relating to the UK only.
    drippy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Does anyone have a deit plan that definitely works and does not effect your health
    BVPunditstore12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 7, 2018, 05:47 AM
    Hi Nice Website

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help - Please Read. [ 7 Answers ]

All right, here's the situation - my ex-girlfriend calls me a few weeks ago, and tells me that she's pregnant. Of course, this is not a situation I'm immediately comfortable with, but it's not because I'm not one to run from a responsibility. See, I'm not going to be here, I'm actually going OUT...

~*please Read*~ [ 26 Answers ]

Hey you. I know that this is proably asked a lot and I know that you aren't doctors and can't for sure tell me.. but I'm only 17 and I'm scared. I've been having sex with my boyfriend and I was worried that I was pregnant from having some of the symptoms, o and I'm an idiot because we never use...

Read this: It will help [ 2 Answers ]

Almost every topic on here is about some sort of a breakup or something. Think about it like this.. if 3 months from now or 6 months from now or even 2 years from now you haven't changed and made yourself better overall because you were waiting for someone to change or make up their mind then...

How to read her? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Well, this is my situation. I have known a girl very distantly for around two years, we were previously both in very long term relationships, but I always admired her from afar, and had a very platonic email correspondence with her. Anyway, recently I split from my girlfriend of 7...

View more questions Search