Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Nov 15, 2004, 11:55 PM
    Frontline Plus flea killer
    Has anyone's pet had a reaction to Frontline Plus? Applied to my dog per the instructions 2 days ago and now a big patch of her hair has come off. Have an appt. w/my vet on tues. 11/16. Would appreciate input if you have used this and any reaction/symptoms your pet has had and what the remedy was.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2004, 08:18 PM
    Chances are this forum is too thin to find anybody else having trouble with Frontline. It has been around for a while and widely used. I am not sure if any of my friends are using it. Problems can't be too common, but nothing is completely safe. Even natural products such as brewers yeast causes excess gas and can cause allergies. I am troubled you can't get back to the vet for 2 days.

In general, since my friends started using the modern, effective remedies 5-10 years ago, I haven't done done much at all and my dogs still have not had problems. I went with Revolution this year. Now that 11 year old Aster is living full time in my house again, I didn't want to take any chances. She developed flea allergies before the modern stuff was in wide use. The cream that you apply all the way down the back made a mess of her coat that was hardly gone before time to apply the next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Killer Lines from the Movies [ 39 Answers ]

:D Okay, just for giggles? Three Killer Lines from the Movies.. . Mine are: 1. Gingerbread Man: "Do you know the Muffin Man?" - Shrek 2. Lester while applying at a fast food restaurant: "I want a job with the least amount of responsibility." - American Beauty.

Flea Infestation! [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Everyone OK my house is infested with fleas. It is nasty and gross. Help how do I get this under control. Oh yes opps forgot to tell you. We have five 8 week old kittens which we are about to give away soon. But they are infested with fleas. We also have 3 cats that are infested with...

Flea Treatment For Cat [ 7 Answers ]

Does an indoor cat need to receive topical flea treatment if he spends a lot of time on a fully enclosed screened porch? The porch also has screening underneath the floor. He never goes outside of the porch. Thank you.

Frontline flea killer [ 1 Answers ]

Does frontline flea killer wash off my cat if I shampoo her about 3 days after I treated her with it? Do I need to reapply it now?

View more questions Search