Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThatDaltonGuy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 06:22 AM
    End of sound file problem.
    I have a page in Dreamwaever that has a sound file on it. When the sound is over I want the website to automatically advancce to another page. How do I do this?

Check out some similar questions!

Throbbing sound in front end of honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honda Accord that makes a loud throbbing/rumbling sound after driving at highways speed for 15-25 minutes. I have to pull over, and there is a pulsation in the front end when I brake. I just wait on the side of the road for a minute or so, and then drive off, and it either goes away, or...

Moved from N.H to G.A at the end of Nov. Do I file GA Taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

Moved my family from N.H to G.A at the end of Nov. I continue to work for the same company since I have been working from home the last 6 years. Do I file GA Taxes? I usually do my own taxes using TurboTax, this year I not sure if I have to file for both states NH and GA, I also made some...

Left US at end of F1, 150 days in country in '06-- do I file? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Here's the situation: I am Indian, was on an F-1 visa... entered the states in August 2001, spent 120+ days in 2001, and then 200-300 days in 2002-2005 in US. I graduated May 2005, left the country for 2 months, and then returned on same F1- visa for OPT... In 2006, still on the OPT, I...

Sound file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for info on how to extract the sound from a dvd or avi. Also on software to edit the sound :) How do I go about ripping sound from dvd. Do I need a dvd player to do so or can I use my cd writer

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.